Crizal Lens vs. Ordinary Lens: Five Enemies of Clear Vision
Crizal No-Glare eyeglass lenses help you see clearly and can make wearing glasses less of a hassle, with lenses that combat the enemies of clear vision (glare, scratches, dust, water, and smudges). Watch to see how Crizal No-Glare lenses compare against ordinary lenses in the various tests.
Discover the Crizal Difference
Whether glare, scratches, smudges, dust, water, or UV light -- Crizal No-Glare lenses deliver a difference you can see. Take a stroll through our animated test factory to see how they compare with ordinary lenses. Crizal lenses can help you see better, look better, and feel better. Learn more by visiting Crizal.com.
- Complete eye exams
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma diagnosis & treatment
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Diabetic eye examination & treatment
- Diabetic laser & surgery
- Macular degeneration diagnosis & treatment
- Retina disease evaluation & treatment
- Eye injury evaluation & treatment
- Laser treatment for all eye diseases
- Eye lid evaluation & treatment
- Eye lid surgery
- Pediatrics eye care & evaluation
- Emergency eye care
- Contact lens fitting
- Prescription eye glasses at our on-site optical center
Call Us Today!
For an appointment or information,
e-mail us or call:
Our office hours are:
|Monday , Thursday , Friday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday , Wednesday||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||Call For Avail.|
|Mon – Wed & Fri||8:00am – 5:00pm
(Call for Evening Hours)
|Thursday||8:00am – 12:00pm|
We have evenings, lunch time and Saturday appointment times available for your convenience.