Dr. Sara Prusinski
Dr. Sara Prusinski received her undergraduate degree from the University of North Dakota and her Doctor of Optometry degree from the Illinois College of Optometry.
Dr. Prusinski is dedicated to patients of all ages and enjoys working with children. She specializes in primary care optometry, fitting all types of contact lens, and pre- and post-operative surgery care, as well as urgent care services.
In addition to enjoying time with her husband and two children, Dr. Prusinski enjoys running, water sports, and down hill skiing. She is a member of the American Optometric Association and the Ohio Optometric Association.
- Complete eye exams
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma diagnosis & treatment
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Diabetic eye examination & treatment
- Diabetic laser & surgery
- Macular degeneration diagnosis & treatment
- Retina disease evaluation & treatment
- Eye injury evaluation & treatment
- Laser treatment for all eye diseases
- Eye lid evaluation & treatment
- Eye lid surgery
- Pediatrics eye care & evaluation
- Emergency eye care
- Contact lens fitting
- Prescription eye glasses at our on-site optical center
Call Us Today!
For an appointment or information,
e-mail us or call:
Our office hours are:
|Mon & Wed – Fri||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||Call For Avail.|
|Mon – Wed & Fri||8:00am – 5:00pm
(Call for Evening Hours)
|Thursday||8:00am – 12:00pm|
We have evenings, lunch time and Saturday appointment times available for your convenience.