Ohio Eye Care Consultants is looking for Ophthalmic Technicians/Medical Assistants who will complement our already exceptional team. The individual will be directly responsible for providing quality patient care while performing diagnostic ophthalmic tests & procedures and will possess a positive attitude, be dependable, detail oriented, a team player and will display compassion to our patients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver excellent patient care and customer service.
- Perform ophthalmic work up, which includes completing a detailed patient history with past medical history, family medical history, medication history & chief complaint and ensure accurate & appropriate documentation in patients chart.
- Basic knowledge of eye anatomy, disease, symptoms & ocular medications.
- Perform visual acuity, pupillary check, basic motility, intraocular pressure, visual field, OCT and ERG/VEP testing.
- Accurately input data into Electronic Medical Record & Practice Management System. Experience with Centricity a plus.
- Works as a team with other staff, supervisors & doctors to insure a good clinical workflow.
- Ability to follow instructions and gain additional knowledge and skills.
- Follows company procedures & policies.
Experience preferred but will train the right individual.
Some evenings, weekends and travel between two offices is required. Compensation will be based on experience.
Dr Thomas Chi, MD:
- Wadsworth Office – Monday 8-4 and Thursday 8-11
- Medina Office – Wednesday 8-4, Thursday 1-4, Friday 8-4
- Wadsworth Office – Wednesday 8-4
- Medina Office – Tuesday 12-7, Thursday 8-4, Every other Saturday Medina office only
- Wadsworth Office – Friday 8-4
- Medina Office – Monday 8-4 & Wednesday 12-4, Call for Evening
Dr Amy Fernandez, OD:
Sara Prusinski, MD:
- Complete eye exams
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma diagnosis & treatment
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Diabetic eye examination & treatment
- Diabetic laser & surgery
- Macular degeneration diagnosis & treatment
- Retina disease evaluation & treatment
- Eye injury evaluation & treatment
- Laser treatment for all eye diseases
- Eye lid evaluation & treatment
- Eye lid surgery
- Pediatrics eye care & evaluation
- Emergency eye care
- Contact lens fitting
- Prescription eye glasses at our on-site optical center
Call Us Today!
For an appointment or information,
e-mail us or call:
Our office hours are:
|Monday , Thursday , Friday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday , Wednesday||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||Call For Avail.|
|Mon – Wed & Fri||8:00am – 5:00pm
(Call for Evening Hours)
|Thursday||8:00am – 12:00pm|
We have evenings, lunch time and Saturday appointment times available for your convenience.